My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Our computer is still not working so I can not post pic's. I was going to do a hnt but I can't.

I don't know if any body knows what pant ball is, but we play every Sunday. You can play many diff ways . We play woods ball, its a lot more fun I think. There is about 20 of us who play, Crysatl and I are the only girls other then these one girl who plays sometimes. One team hids in the woods and the other team seaks them out one by one. Well, sometimes they like to stay in one spot and you walk right in to them and get fu** up. That happend to me last Sunday, I got 3 in the back, 1 on my side and 1 on top of my head. It does not fell to good, but damn if its not fun.
Wel might be playing some of the cops around here one day. They play all the time and need some people to play with. We know most of the cops around here, so maybe they will take it easy on us.. Probley not, but a girl can hope.

My sister thinks its crazy. If she played one time I think she would have fun.
So does Chris aunt, she thinks we are all nuts cause we played in the rain last Sunday. She also thinks its funny cause Crystal and I play. Mostley because we have more guy friends then we do girl friends. But the girls just drive my nuts. The play with there hair to much and just do things that most girls do. We are both tomboys. Its not my fault, I had 3 big brothers that I grew up haveing there friends like me. HA lol Never had to many girl friends. I'm weird, I know...If you don't like it...then well, get over it..

Have a good one
Kt Mae

6 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

That does sound like fun. But in the rain, not so much. I hate being soggy.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I heard gettin hit with a paint ball hurts. No thanks...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
its lots of fun...it was not raining hard on us. its was cold but fun.

pp,
it hurts a little bit, but just for a sec. you forget about it real fast

7:10 PM  
Blogger Px said...

paintballing is wicked bad fun! i've been a couple of times and always end up with a few bruises, but you don't feel them for a day or so

3:39 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

px,
it is a lot of fun

10:20 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I would so love to play that. I also have the same problem with having more guy friends then girlfriends. I swear, it's easier to be myself around guys then girls. I swear that girls are vindictive and more judgemental. (generally, not all) Anyway, the only thing I'm worried about are the brusies that they leave. But good for you for doing it.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home