My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Linny I don't know what is going on with your site or hell it might just be my comp. But I can't get your site on my screen. The back ground shows up but nothing more.

Other news:
Colby can say so many words now. I can't beleave how big he is getting. Just yesterday it seemed like he said his first word. Now he can say dada, mama,nana,bird, see, dog, papa, stinkey, dong dong which is cause we call his great grandfater ding dong, But thats a different post. I have been trying to get him to say Lindsey but us is coming out izzy or something different, I dono! lol
Sorry Linny
I know they are not big words but he starting to out them with one another. Like bye bye dada and wears titty...
Titty means cat...lol thats are cats name...don't ask why, cause I don't know how he got.
He is ony 16 months old...Thats good for his age!

Kt Mae

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I think it's funny we spend almost two years teaching kids to talk and then the nexy sixteen or so wishing they'd shut the hell up...

But I've always loved irony.

;)

6:33 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I love when they say their first curse words...mine was "ohhh fuk" he learned that watching my wife play video games lol

7:16 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

How exciting.
I remember first reading your blog and he wasn't even a year yet.
Wow.
Time sure goes by fast.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

tom,
you are so right...lol

honkeie,
lol...thats funny...colby says shit sometimes...he got that from me..

berly,
i know it does..it seems like he was just born...like you said..time sure goes by fast.s

10:32 AM  
Blogger Px said...

heh heh my ex lady will be very jealous if i tell her about your little man, her little one has beentaking her time developing, she's only reallt just started walking, and she's 2 months older that your little man.
but enough
sounds like your little man is storming alone :)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol....i wont tell her if you dont

he is way ahead for his age the doc said.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home