My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF

This has been sich a long week for me. I'm so happy it is over and its the weekend. I just don't think I could take another day of none stop crying and everything that comes with that.

I don't know if he is theething or just does not fell god but something is just not right.
Well it could be that thing were most kids become demons at the age of 2.. But he is only 16months. A friend of mine has two boys and she tols me that is what he is doing just a little early. Just my luck! I mean he is one of them kids you see on tv that are out of control. He has never been like these, he just started these two weeks ago.
I'm just thankful that Chris has an aunt that love to keep Colby just about every Saterday night and most of the day Sunday. If it was not for her I don't know what I would do sometimes. I know others who have kids might not get breaks from there kids as much as I do. But, thank god I do! It's not likeI want to go out and party cause I have never have been one to do that. I stay home and clean or go out to eat with some friends every now and again.

However, after the well I have had I would love to go out and have some green beer myself.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kt Mae

5 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

My son is going through one of those stages again where he is testing his limits on us. It's driving me nuts right now but I know it will pass like the last times. It will pass with him too.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

or pick up your hungover sister so you can take her to get her car...

6:49 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

My son is three and has been the "screamer" since he turned 2. It only gets better....good luck ;)

9:00 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I think the crying/screaming is the part I am most dreading.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
i hope your right...cause i think i will go nuts if it does not get better.

linny,
lol....sham on you...lol

honkeie,
oh god....thanks

berly,
it sucks...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home