My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I have not done much of anything today, same old thing just another day.

Chris has a little sister named Lauren. She is in the 9th grade and she does cheers for her school and has a life of a 15 year old, always on the go. She called me today cause she is going to fail the 9th grade. She is so upset and knows she is going to be into some trouble. She only passed 3 out of 7 classes. Her mom knows she had these grades but was told she brougt them up to a passing grade.
I don't know what she wants me to do about it. I will help her in anyway I can, but I don't know what the hell I can do other then to be there when she needs me. She was crying and needed some1 to be there today. Thats why she called me today
I'm not getting in the middle of her and her mom. Thats is the last thing I want to do. I fell that is what she wants with me. I can't help her there, not one bit. I will not do it, her mom is more then I can deal with. Don't get me wrong her mom is a nice lady, but she can get a little nutty when when she is mad.

Other news:
I let Colby sit in his room and cry for an houre Tuesday night. I felt so bad, but he has to stay in there. There was nothing wrong with him other then he wanted me to hold him.
Today for the first time in a while he took his nap in his room and did not cry when I laid him down. Thank the lord for that!

Wel I have to go fix Colby a late lunch.
Have a good one

Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

How did you pick the name Colby?
I have always wondered.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Lauren will be ok. She should have brought her grades up so she wouldn't have to deal with her mom. It's a lesson hard learned.

Poor Colby. But he'll be ok..they say you have to let them cry.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I'm surprised they let her cheer with a failing grade. Here, the schools don't let the students perform if their grades are failing. Good luck with it.

Sometimes you just have to let them cry.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
I was looking threw a book one day and I seen it. I don't know what is was that made me like it. I picked it out before I knew if it was a boy. Pluse it is diff and i did not want him to have the same name as every other boy his age.

linny,
so true..

drywall,
that is the way it is here to. but now days the school cares more about other things then there grades.
but her mom said she is going to pull her off the team.

I let him cry...but it is so hard
however he did not cry as long tonight as the other night. thank god

10:56 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I always feel bad after i had to yell at my little ones but if you dont show them who is the boss they will make u their slaves very quickyl. Ever seen the tv show "the Osbournes" ? That is what happens to your kids if u let them do what ever they want.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I would kick this girls ass in gear. I love people like this.

If she is so concerned about her grades, the first thing she should have done is go to talk to her teachers and ask for extra credit assignments. She should also be prepared to work really hard for the rest of the semester. I think she'll find that most teachers are more sympathetic than she thinks.

Its only March *almost april*, if she worked her ass off for the rest of the semester, and talks to her teachers, she might be able to scrape by....

1:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

honkeie,
lol..that is so true

pp,
she is spolied...she gets anything she wants when she wants it...

she could make it up if she worked her butt off, like you said. However I don't think she will.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home