My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, April 07, 2006

Well Colby is doing a lot better now. He is back to his old self running around the house.

Chris is doing better he can walk better now and I don't have to do everything. Thank god!

I have not done anything other then go out of my mine these week.
I have a long weekend a head of me. I have a bunch of things todo and little time todo it.

So I will talk to ya'll soon..have a good weekend Kt Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

wouldnt it be great if there were another 4 hours in a day to get your stuff done?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yes ut would be wonderful

3:54 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

Hope your weekend isn't to full of things to do. A girl must have some fun!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home