My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Our net has been down for a while now and it just came back up.

Colby is sick also, I forget what the doc said it was. I think it is rose something. I don't know.

Chris hurt his foot sunday and had to go to the doc. They put a cast on it and told him not to walk on it for a couple of days.

So with Colby not felling good and driving me crazy, Chris is also driving me crazy cause he can't do anything.

I will be back when things get back to the way they were.

3 Comments:

Blogger Px said...

sounds like a bad week :(

3:51 AM  
Blogger berly02 said...

ugh!

Hope things get back to normal soon.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

That sucks. I hope that everyone feels better at your house.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home