My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, April 21, 2006

Drywall mom tagged me so here are 5 weird things about me that people don't know...

1. I sleep with one foot on top of the covers at night.

2.I don't like to look people in the eye for a very long time. It willgo nuts

3. I think most girls are a Bitch! (Not saying any of the lady on here are. Just most around here are)

4. My eyes change color depending on what mood I'm in. If I'm in a bad mood they turn a real dark green. So watch out!!! lol

5. I forget everything!

Now who am I going to tag?

1. Linny
2. Px
3. Tom
4. Courtney

9 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

I agree, most girls are bitches, except for the ones on our blogs!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

berly,
so true

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I did this one ages ago...does this mean I still have to do it again? :0(

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to read some more before you judge something you are ignorant about.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
yes it does...lol

anonymous,
if you don't like it,
get over it.....cause i don't give a damn what you think relly....
oh...thanks for leaving me a comment...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I'd like to know who the bitch is that left you the anonymous message.

Apparently they are quite ignorant and have no backbone. They can't even identify themselves to show that they stand by their comments. it's pretty chicken shit.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yes it is linny!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I think the same thing about womem. I have a really hard time relating to them just for the fact that I know how we work and I for one don't trust most of them b/c they are very judgemental.

as for the eyes, mine do the same thing.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home