My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Have had a lot going on

Sorry i have not wrtoe in a while.

I just got a thing on myspace.com and I found a couple of friends that I went to school with. I have not talked to them in years and we have been talking for the past week none stop.

Only thing going on around here is i found some friends from school and Colby repeats everything you say now. He all ready says a$$, I don't need him saying anything else bad.

Take it easy everyone
Kt Mae

2 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I love myspace for that same reason. I haven't seen hardly anyone from higshcool in so long, it's nice to see what they have been up to all this time.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I couldn't believe he looked at me and said my name. I had no idea he associated it with me. I was sooo happy.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home