My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some people in this little world of blogging we have, there are some people that are tochicken shit to leave a comment with there name.

Like Linny said "Apparently they are quite ignorant and have no backbone. They can't even identify themselves to show that they stand by their comments. it's pretty chicken shit."

People like that are losers and are to scard to lever leave a comment with there real name. They will not make it this word if they can't stand up for them selfs. They will be walked over like the shit on the bottem of my shoe!

On a better note:
I'm doing good and so is Colby.

-If any body out there can help find a way to get him off the bottel. I would love the help. He does not have them a lot, only like 2 or 3 a day. But that is still to many for him all most being 2yrs old. I just could not take it away cause he loved his bah.(lol thats what he calls it) However it is now a problem that I'm having a hard time fixing.

I like Chris mom and all, she is a real nice lady and does a lot for us. However....She likes to stick her 2cents in wear it don't belong about Colby. Drive me crazy!!! But I can deal with it cause she means well.
But she also like to tell me how to take care of him and what he likes to do, and what he has learnd and how he copys everything she does. Well...i know how to take care of my own son, I know what he likes to do, i know what he has llearned cause I showed him and I also know that he copys everything cause I'm with him 24hrs a day.
Ok I felll better...lol

Is it just me or do other people have people in there lives like this?

Well have a great day everyone
Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger berly02 said...

ummmmm . . . glad you and your little one are doing good.
What's up with the anonymous person?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Berly,
on my last post some1 left a comment as anonymous. They were trying to be mean and what not.
i had nothing more to right about, so i wrote about that...

10:07 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Try switching one of those times that he takes a bottle, and give him a sippy cup with a lid...Or one of those sippy cups that have a straw...see how he takes to it, and go from there.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

pp,
it takes sippy cups and the one with the straw too.. but he has to have a bottel to go to sleep....

i have got him down to haveing woter in the bottle. he does not drink it cause he does not like water but he holds it.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home