My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We went to the lake on Monday with some friends and I'm so sun burned! It hurts real bad.
We were on the boat and the jet ski all day and now I'm wishing I would not have stayed on them so much cause I'm so damn sore. I can't move with out something hurting or Colby touching my sun burn.
Big Thanks To Lindsey!!!! I owe you something....I 4got what you said you and mama wanted...

Well its time for me to get up and clean this house...

Kt Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

Oh KT, I got the WORST sunburn on monday too....my arm was the color of red grapes...it was so painful, but now i just have this horribly uneven tan

1:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Did you get the pictures Isent you of Colby?

I can't speak for mom...but I want brownies! :o)

Don't forget, her surgery is next week.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

pp,
i have the uneven thing going on to.lol

linny,
i got the pics...thank you
i will make you some damn brownies! lol
I will have to find a way to go see her. we only have the one car and chris needs it for work and they wont let colby in the room i don't think.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home