My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have nothing


I have nothing to write about today other then...Well nothing

Linny said I need a to do a new post. I have nothing to talk about other then what I did this week.

For the people who do not want to know what I did for the past week please stop hear:

-Saturday night I stayed with Patti and stayed up to late talking.
-Sunday we went shoppen all day long and it was great. Sunday night I stayed with Crystal and my brother cause she has the week off and I don't see her much any more.
-Monday Crystal and I went to Linnys house and watched a movie and eat pizza. Well Linny and Crystal got to watch to the movie cause Colby was driving me CRAZY! He was a butt the whole damn day. Ask Linny about it, I don'tknow what his deal was.
-Tuesday Linny, Crystal Colby and I went to the Yellow River Game Ranch. Colby had a blast and so did Linny. LOL Her eyes were so bright when the dear came up to you. She was like a little Child. LOL
Later on Crystal and I went to her aunts house to talk about the wedding stuff that I'm sick of dealing with. Then went back to Crystal's house for the night.
-Wed Crystal and I did nothing till about 12. We took Colby to the park and let him play for a while then took him to DQ for some ice cream.
Later that day I went home and went to bed.
-Thursday I cleaned all day and played with Colby.
-Today I have to clean a little and then I'm doing nothing!

So there you go Linny.
I covered the whole week! LOL - HA

Have a great weekend every1
Kt Mae

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Um. You forgot about the part where I'm awesome/fabulous/great/wonderful.

:o)

He looks really pissed in that picture. What is his deal lately? He hasn't been sick has he?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

KT - I have to say that you're spelling is relly getting a LOT better...LOL!!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

linny,
lol...sorry

pp,
ummm...thanks.....i think..lol...
if only it was true

7:48 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

All I did was work... But at least I have a nice view from my office!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Wow - sounds like you've been a busy girl!!! And that picture of Colby is so cute - he's mad about something, girl!!! LOL

8:27 PM  
Blogger berly02 said...

I know it is not funny when they cry. But he looks just so help less in that picture.
Hope you have a fun day of doing ntohing! :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

tom,
sorry you had to work...you do have a good view

courtney,
i have been busy. i love these pic of him for some reason..

berly,
its not, and he does

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home