My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back

Sorry I have not wrote in a while.
I got back from FL these past Saturday and had things going on sense then. I don't there going to stop any time soon.
Colby loved the beach and all the birds. He would not slow down one bite. He just wanted to
go go go. I think he has a better tan then I do.
There is not much more going on with us other then Chris is trying to find another job. He is at a job interview right now. This place is in Hampton,GA so its only 30min from Conyers. That's wear all our friends & family are and we want to be close. Plus these place sucks, the people are just mean and Chris does not get a day off ever and they work him to death. They wont give him help to do all these work they come up with, but then they tell him its taking to long ext... I hope he gets these job cause Chris is driving me CRAZY! LOL
Well I will stop going on about nothing. Have a great day every1!
Love, Kt Mae

8 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

I hope he gets it too!!! Will be praying for you - it's definitely no fun to be away from the people you love when you're wanting to go back home :) It'll work out - you hang in there!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Px said...

hey you
glad you had a nice holiday
sounds and looks like colby had a lot of fun
:)

4:36 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

courtney,
its not fun at all

px,
it was fun and colby loved it!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Isn't he just the cutest little thing? Yeah, you guys need to hurry up and move home.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm moving to FL in a few weeks...

Looks like you had a great time!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

tom,
well hope your move goes well..

we had a a very good time.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I miss Florida. My grandparents live there in Vero Beach and I haven't seen them in almost 3 years. I hope that I can go sometime soon. I'm glad that you had a lot of fun on your vacation.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

OHHH...how adorable is he. Too Cute.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home