My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lindsey, Pattie and I are going to a a punkin(thats how Colby says it) Sat. They have a hay ride and a petting zoo also. These is the first year Colby well be able to do it with us and know what's going on.

On another note:
I have been at patti's all week and I might be going home today, but I don't know if I want to or not. We have a good time cause there are no men to bug us and Colby loves Patti.
However, I miss my bed and Colby and I have not seen Chris in a couple of days. Plus Chris called and acted like he would die if I spent another day away from him .

I will stop going on about nothing...Have a great day everyone.
Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Lord...we get you near a computer and now we can't shut you up. :o)
Just kidding.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

bite me!! lol

9:49 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Aww - your man misses you :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

he just wants me to cook! lol

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home