My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well hell

I'm not going to tell a long story of why I don't write any more. I have not done it!

I'm at Linny's house right now on her computer cause I don't have one any more. She told I better post something cause I have been a lazy a$$. Sisters...LOL

Saturday was opening day of gun season.(deer hunting) Chris and Lee both got a doe that night. I watched them skin them and cut the meat off. I all most died! But it was neat to watch. That is all I will say about that cause it only got worse!!!

I don't really have anything more to write about. I don't do anything to write about. I stay home all day every day.. I don't go out really any more. Linny said it is what's inside the story that counts...I was like do what? I am not that smart and it hurts to think that hard...LOL j/k

Sorry everyone
I will do my best to get better.

Katie Mae

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Katie Katie Katie...what I was trying to tell you is that stories can be found in even the smallest moments or mundane things that happen throughout the day. You just have to learn to recognize them and build on them.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yea well...:p

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home