My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, October 23, 2006

My brothers wife Crystal is going to have a boy! Thank God
I would have felt bad for it if it was a girl. They are so redneck its not funny. Well I am to, but not that bad. The baby is due in early April so I can't wait! Plus Colby will have a boy to play with now.

My birthday was great. Thanks for all the happy birthday's.
My friends took me out and got me drunk! I could not sit down or close my eyes with out the room going around really fast. LOL We went out a few times and used my b-day for a reason for two weeks.
Every1 tells me it is only going down hill from the age 21. Only time will tell...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Shut it. It does NOT go downhill.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home