My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, November 09, 2006

These week has been a long one. I have been going none stop always having to do something is seems like. Never a min to rest.

I have been taking a picking up Chris little sister from school all week. I don't mind doing it at all, its just that I'm tired and I don't like having to wake he up at 5:30am to start getting dressed for school. She does not have to be at school till 8:05am it just takes her that long to get ready.
When I was in school I got up 40min before I had to be at school. 20min to get up and get dressed and 20min to get there.

My Aunt Betty birthday is Saturday and we are going to her Surprise party. Which is great and all but I do not wish to see some of the people that are going to be there. There are little no a lot weird and I don' t don't want to deal with it. Ask Linny they are!

Have a great day everyone
Always,
Kt Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

Most families are "a lot weird!!" Which makes family reunions and birthday parties ever so much fun :) Do post details...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You know the pedofile....Wesley will be there! Ugh. Mom better run interference or I'm going to kick him in the balls.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

I couldnt agree with you more. I never was one of those people who got up hours before class to get ready. Usually, my mom would say "We're leaving in half hour" then I would get up....or maybe when she said we're leaving in 20 minutes. LOL!!!

I was never an early riser. And I never cared.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home