My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, February 09, 2007

Colby is doing a it better now. He has not had a fever the past three days and is just getting back to his old self.(Running around driving me crazy, but that's better then just sitting in my lap not wanting to move.) He is still not eating very well. He has not had a real meal in 7days now he will only eat little things hear and there. He goes back to the Doctor nest week for a check up and I will write then and let every one know how he is doing. These has been the longest week ever and Lindsey is taking him tonight so I can sleep and I might go out and have a beer or three!!! LOL
Have a great weekend every one!
Kt Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

It's always a bummers when the little ones are sick :( I hope he gets better soon...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

He was so good. He didn't even wake me up. When I woke up..he was sitting in his chair in front of the tv. :o)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lucky you lindsey

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home