My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, January 12, 2007

Colby's lead test came back the other day. It was a 4 and they said that is good! I still don't know why they had to worry me like that! Fuckers! lol

I might have a job working at Friedman's. I will not make much at first but aft er about a month or so it will get better. I'm ready to get back to work, I love being home with Colby but after two years I'm about to lose it! I need to get out of the house and talk to someone other then a baby.
Colby will be put in daycare for the first time. I don't know how he will be with that. Hell,I don't know how I'm going to deal with it! I Should hear from them next week some time if I have the job. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I too go crazy just talking to my kids but I work from home for my husbands business so I talk on the phone to acutal adults throughout the day. Plus, now that JJ is in kindergarten, I only have one home all day long and it's alot easier.

I'm glad to hear that his test came back normal. They did the same thing with my son when I was pregnate scaring me with some stupid test that tests for Spinabifida (can't spell it) and downsyndrome. They scared me and told me I needed all these extra tests done and then when they wanted to do a amnio on me to check if he had downsyndrome I asked what was the percent that he would have it and they told me less than 1 percent and I almost cussed at them for putting me through all of that and told them they could take that needle that they were going to stick me with and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Good luck on daycare. I hope you can find one that is good and reasonable at the same time.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

i cant believe that Colby is TWO!!! it feels like a month ago that you were posting about his first birthday

1:14 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i'm glad he's not ill, that wouldn't have been fun!
hope that you get the ojb stuff sorted :)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home