My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm one of those people who love video games. Chris and I got a new game the other day called Black. It's one of them games wear you blow everything up and shoot anything that moves. I love it! LOL I have not been able to stop playing it! Chris gets made at me cause I can play some during the day while he is at work and I still want to play when he gets home. LOL

Christmas is all most hear! I'm taking Colby to ride the pink pig one day these week. We are also going to drive around and look at the Christmas lights tonight. I love doing that.

Have a great day...

Love,
Katie Mae

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love video games too. It's hard to find other girls that like them. I feel like such a freak sometimes. My favorites or Halo, Starwars, Dance Dance Revolution and Fusion Frenzy on XBox. I can't wait for the Halo 3 to come out. I guess I'll have to get an XBox360 then.

12:49 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

OMG I just got that game too! I love it but I hate the fact you have to start all the way from the begining of the level if you dont finish it. And the fact you cannt skip the minnie movies. But besides that its a great game.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
it is hard to find other girls that like them.

honkeie,
I love it too...i got all the way to the end of one level and then i died and i had to do it all over again. Pissed me off so bad. t
he movie thing does suck

11:26 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Aww - that sounds like so much fun!!! I hope yall had fun looking at lights :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

ME TOO. Ive been playing nintendo wii all week! Its crazy addicting

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

What the hell is the Pink Pig?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

lindsey,
its just a ride around a mall and its a pig and its pink so they call it the pink pig! lol cindys mom want to take him!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

lindsey,
its just a ride around a mall and its a pig and its pink so they call it the pink pig! lol cindys mom want to take him!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

lindsey,
its just a ride around a mall and its a pig and its pink so they call it the pink pig! lol cindys mom want to take him!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home