My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, November 13, 2006

My aunt Betty's birthday party Saturday was not to bad. When we first got there, Lindsey and I parked across the street. We could see everyone who was there and the weird uncle that wanted me to date my cousin!! So we stayed in the car as long as possible, till people started looking at us.
Thank god I was on the phone with my mom when we walked up cause I could not get her off the phone. So when the weird uncle came up to me, I just smiled and said hey. Thank god I did not have to deal with him. I like him and all its just that when your uncle wants you to date his son,who is your cousin, and he is weird and ugly like his father. It just make you not want to be around them so much! Kinda weird ya know?
However,
Later on in the day I got caught off guard and my uncle backed me into a corner and said "my how have you grown up" (hold on while I vomit). I was like" thanks, how's is the family." LOL Trying my hardest to change the subject, which did not work. But Thank god for my other cousin Joey!! He looked at me and must have seen the look on my face and he came to my rescue. He grab me by the arm and pulled me away. I had no choice but to be pulled away.

In the end I saw the people I liked and caught up on things and had a great time. I was glad I went but wish some people would have stayed home.

OH,
Another thing my uncle said was I could "spit" out some good looking kids" Who in the would say that? DAMN*

5 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I would have called him a nasty old man and left.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ummmm. Kate...Wesley is our COUSIN, not our uncle.

But he is nasty.

Readers, please reference my very first ever post. The cousin I reference as the balding, greasy, pedophile....is the same one Kate is talking about.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

OMG Lindsey - I still remember that post :) Glad that's over for yall!! Sounds disastrous...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
I came so close

linny,
i don't care what he is. he is still a nasty old man...lol

courtney,
i'm glad it's over to

11:29 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
I came so close

linny,
i don't care what he is. he is still a nasty old man...lol

courtney,
i'm glad it's over to

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home