My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update:

Jodi the girl I wrote about a post or two back. My father is going to by her a few Christmas gifts. They always pick a family every year to help for Christmas.
I got a list of things she wants, She asked for stuff like hair spray, hair bows, socks, shoes, make up and cloths. Nothing crazy just things we take for granted.
My mom and I are going to get her something this weekend.

My grandfather in AZ has cancer threw out his whole body. I talked to my mother about it this morning and she said that the doctor's gave him maybe 4 months to live. Its said and a bad time of year to have happened. My father is going to spend Christmas with him in AZ this year sense it might be his last.
I will write more about this later when I find out more about it.

Have a great day every one.
Love,
Katie Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

So Dad's going back for Christmas? Since when did this happen? I thought they said he was going to go through with the Chemo treatments?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

he is going to do the chemo treatments.
he goes for his first one on tueday and some one has to stay with him for like a week cause he will be in the bed and wont be able to feed him self.
doc said cause he is so old and the cancer is so bad the chemo is going to take a toll on him. pluse they don't even know if it will give him any longer to live.
dads going down there for christmas to give bob and gary a break for christmas so they can be with there family. because gary has to move in in with him while he does the chemo treatments.

i should have called you! lol

9:54 AM  
Blogger Px said...

good stuff about jodi, it's always nice to bring a little sunshine into someone's life, no matter how you do it

it's a shame about your grandfather though.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Aww Katie - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home