My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Monday, November 20, 2006

School is out and there are kids all over the place and I think I'm about to go nutty!

On another note:
The girl that lives above me is 13 or 14 years old. She is real sweet and Colby loves to play with her. Her mama drinks to much and she is always coming down to our house to play with Colby or talk to me. Which is fine I just fell bad for her. Her name is Jodi by the way.(and that's how she spells her name linny!LOL.) Jodi and I were talking last night and she said she does not get anything for Christmas. They don't do anything or go any place, just stay at home. That made me said. I'm going to try and do a little something for her for Christmas.


Well I'm gone to wash cloths.
Have a great day everyone.

Love, Katie Mae

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Her mother IS a wacko. I thought if she told Colby she loved him one more time I was going to pop her between the eyes. It's like...you'd better stay the hell away from this baby!

Seriously, they don't do anything for Christmas? She doesn't get any presents? Crap. We can't have that...find out what kind of stuff she likes and I'll see if I can pitch in.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sad to here, I would od something for her christmas too.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Px said...

poor kid that's no fun at all

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home