My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, February 16, 2007

What a week

These week has been so much better then the last 3weeks. Colby is much better and is back to his old self. (I can't remember if I wrote that all ready and I don't fell like going back and looking. So If I did sorry! lol)

Well Chris and I are going on a cruse in Sep. That is my V-day gift from him.
Cindy (Chris's mom) is going to take a week off work just to keep him so we can go. I could not believe she was willing to do that and I'm not going to come plane.lol We did not ask her she offered!

Lindsey had a good V-day. She had roses on her desk when she got to work Wed. It's about time she has waited a long time for the right guy. I hope he is a nice guy cause I would hate to have to hurt him! lol- j/k I'm happy for her.

My mother wanted me to come down these week end with Colby cause they have not seen him sense Christmas. That is a long time I know, but I have things i do on the weekends and during the week they go to bed at 7pm so I can't get out there before then or I can but they have been working and are tired and don't wont me to come out.
My mother and father will not come to my house to see us for some reason or another they think I am the only one who has to drive 35min so they can see him. I don't mind it every now and again, but they can come to see us every now and then.

Have a good weekend every one!
Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I'm glad to here he is doing better. I want to go on a cruise. As for driving to see the parents, I know how you feel. Mine do the same thing. But only a 35 min drive? That's not really that bad. Sometimes I drive an hour and half to get to the other side of town here in Houston. Not that its fun but I guess it goes with the territory.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

My parents used to do that to me when I lived 45 minutes away. I was the only one expected to drive. I used to get so aggravated!!
Have fun on your cruise! I'm so jealous!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I don't know if Cindy can handle him for a full week. Patti might have to take off too!! :o)

Eric is super duper sweet so you don't have to worry.

And yeah...if mom and dad want to see you guys so bad...they know where you live. They could at least offer to meet up for breakfast. Oooooooo. Cracker barrell. Haven't done that in awhile.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

gd luck!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home