My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Went to my sisters baby shower Sunday night. She got so much stuff we could hardly put it all in her car. She is due on April 8Th and its a boy they are naming him Garrett. I can't wait to have another little baby around. Plus when he cry's I can give him back! LOL

My friend Lauren found out she is pregnant! She is due in November around Colby's birthday.

I want to the park the other day with 3 girls i grew up with. It is just so nice that we have stayed friends for 16 years and now are kids are going to grow up with one another. Colby is 3yrs old and the oldest, the youngest will be Garrett when he is born next month!

Well have a good day.
Kt Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I didn't know you had another sister. I thought it was just the two of you. Though I have noticed that everyone these days are having boys. I have all these girl clothes and noone to give them to.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
she is my sister inlaw sorry! I have known her for about 16 years i guess be4 she married my brother.

well if i know any one haveing a girl i will let you know.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

It definitely is pregnancy season! Everybody's doing it!!! LOL

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home