My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Friday, October 19, 2007

Well Well Well

It has been a while I know...Sorry

I will try to fill you in as best as I can on what I have been doing for the past 5 months...

In July chris and I went to the Beach with his Mom and so on...It was a lot of fun. Colby loved it we went out at night and found some crabs some were real big and freaked me out.

We sat around most of the time on the beach and did nothing. I loved it. Colby fished

Colby fishing Colby past out after a long day on the beach


Chris and I went on a cruise in Sep with about 20 other friends. It was a lot of fun! We went to Key West and (Thinking)....It starts with an N!? Shit I don't know right now

Chris and I The ship


Mike, Josh, Mike J., Victor, PJ, Britt Jenn, Ashley, Nat, Jenna, Lindsey, Me


Me very drunk


Just a pretty pic

Colby's birthday is coming up. It's In Nov. on the 4th he will be 3yrs old. He is growing so fast it's killiing me. So I'm trying to plan a party for him and his little friends.

OH,
Colby is also om these Pre-K thing know. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 12pm. He loves it and it gives me a break and time to do things with out him around to slow me down.

He loves it there and he learns things to I'm happy.


Ready to go to school Colby telling me to hurry up

Well Pete is here now. He is a very nice guy. Colby loves him and they wear one another out. We went to the Yellow River Game Ranch On Thursday and him and colby chased one another around all day.

I will try to write later...Have a good one

Always,
Kt Mae

6 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

OHMYGOSH!!! Katie! I've missed your blog posts :) Glad to see you're back and I can't get over how much Colby has GROWN, girl!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks,
he has grown a lot. it's killing me, cause he is not my baby any more...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Px said...

he's not a baby anymore, but he is a lot of fun
it was good to meet you guys too :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

it was good to meet you too:)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I guess you didn't dissapear. J/K. I'm glad you are doing well.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

OH MY GOD. I'm going to have a heart attack. My sister posted!! :o) neener neener

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home