My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I don't know how Lindsey did it but she got me writing letters for Soldiers Angels. I don't mind doing it at all, it gives me something to do truthfully. I just don't know how she did it! LOL

I have been going none stop for all most two weeks now with Crystal and a few other friends. We have been going to the park with the kids and walking. having so many kids around all the time is wearing my butt out. But as long as they are having fun I don't care.

Have a good week everyone.
Katie Mae

4 Comments:

Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I wonder if I should do that if I have the time. I just don't know how to do it.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Px said...

it's cool that you're doing it :)
i thought about doing something like that...but would have no idea where to start over here

5:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

drywall,
it not hard to do at all.. if you want to do it just let me know and i will let you know how to get started. our just ask lindsey she knows more then me.

px,
as linny about it..

or you both could go to soldiersangels.com and look in to it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Good for you! Soldiers appreciate it.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home