My Photo
Name:
Location: Conyers, Georgia, United States

i'm a country girl doing everything backwards....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I have nothing knew to talk about other then i have to cook 3 things of cup cakes these week and I have to make Colby's birthday cake. Well I think I might just go get one!
I have no idea what I'm going to do with all the stuff he gets for his birthday.There is no more space in his room for anything else. Maybe he well let me give some of it to baby Garrett.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Well me and a few friends of mine are have a Halloween party for the kids then going trick or treating tonight.
Have a good day everyone
Katie Mae

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

Hope you have fun at the party and trick or treating!! Happy Halloween!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Courtney O. said...

Tag, you're it!!
Here's the game:

Write ten statements, intended to different people.
Never tell which one is to who.
They are things you've always wanted to tell people

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home